YAY… It’s Friday!! Do I need any better reason to share a cocktail recipe?
It was dull and gloomy afternoon in New York yesterday but this pineapple refresher made it bright and beautiful.
I have only 2 or 3 weekends left in New York. Can’t wait to share some big news with you guys! But till then I’m planning to make the most out of my remaining days in New York. I will be revisiting some of my favorite restaurants in New York, as well as check off a few more restaurants and food places from my wishlist. Speaking of the wishlist, you can’t leave New York if you haven’t watched at least one Broadway show. We watched Aladdin last month and planning to go for The Lion King soon.
Tonight, we are planning to go to Saravana Bhavan, my favorite south Indian restaurant in New York. They have the best chutneys and how can I forget their Madras filter coffee. I’ll be sharing my food adventures on Instagram, so make sure you are following happyveggytummy’s IG stories.
Fridays are fun when any of my plans involve visiting my favorite restaurants. What’s your Friday evening plan? Tell us about your Friday Favorites!
- ¾ - 1 cup Fresh or canned pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp sugar or as needed
- 1 can club soda or as needed
- Fresh mint
- Lime/ Lemon wheels or pineapple wedges
- Ice cubes
- Combine Pineapple juice, and sugar in a pitcher
- In a serving, glass add ice cubes and fresh mint leaves
- Fill ½ glass with prepared pineapple juice
- Add club soda and garnish with Lime/lemon wheel or pineapple wedge