5 ingredient mango cream salad or mango delight is a refreshing summer drink one can have as dessert, breakfast bowl, or side with your summer lunch.
My dad’s side family is huge and we have the tradition that newborn boys get to get rid of their hair or get their “mundan” done on their third Dhuleti. And our family is so huge we would have mundan almost every dhuleti haha. Dhuleti means the start of summer, meaning the start of mango season!! Most of the mundan or summer weddings would have mango cream salad as a side or dessert. I and my brother would go to every mundan or summer wedding to have mango cream salad. We would definitely indulge in a few bowls and then go into a food coma haha!
This easy mango cream salad has only 5 ingredients and could be ready in under 15ninutes but I would suggest refrigerating it for at least 1 to 2 hours for best results.
5 ingredients Mango cream salad
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Mango puree I used 24 mantra organic no sugar mango puree
- 1/4 cup Mango chunks
- 1 cup Fruits of your choice chopped
- 2 tbsp Powder sugar
- Pomegranate and mint for garnishing
- In mixing bowl add heavy cream, whip until stiff peaks
- Add mango puree and powder sugar. Mix everything. Chill cream for 1-2 hour in refrigerator.
- Chop fruits of your choice, I used Strawberry, mango, apple and blueberry
- Put it in refrigerator and chill for at least 1- 2 hour
- Pour cream mixture on top of chopped frruits.
- Garnish with pomegranate, mango chunks and mint. Serve cold